Fish Tacos with Mojo Sauce
4-6 Mission® Street Tacos White Corn Tortillas
2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
2 cloves garlic chopped
¼ cup fresh squeezed lime and/or orange juice
½ tsp. kosher salt
2 tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
1 tbsp. coconut oil
1 lb. Mahi Mahi (or Salmon) fillets
Salt & pepper, to taste
Mixed greens for serving
- To make mojo sauce: Heat up 2 tbsp. olive oil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic and cook until softened. Stir in the
lime/orange juice, cilantro, and salt. Set aside.
- Prepare grill to medium high heat. Brush fillets thoroughly
with coconut oil and season generously with salt and pepper.
- Lay fish on the grill, rounded-side down, and leave until you canlift the fish without sticking and there are distinct grill marks, about 5 minutes. (Test it by gently lifting a corner—if it sticks, cook it a bit longer and try again). Carefully turn the fish over and cook until firm to the touch, about another 5 minutes. Cut into smaller chunks when cooled.
- Warm tortillas for 10-15 seconds on each side in an ungreased pan.
- Place a bed of greens on each tortilla, top with grilled fish and a generous serving of the mojo sauce. Garnish with cilantro sprigs.