Greek Lamb & Feta Tacos
Makes 4-6 Street Tacos
- 4-6 Mission® Street Tacos Flour Tortillas, warmed
- 1 lb. ground lamb
- 4 oz. feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 c. chopped mint
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- 1 cucumber, sliced thin, lengthwise
- 1/8 c. chopped italian parsley
- 2 oz. feta cheese, for garnish
- 8 oz. plain greek yogurt
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/8 c. chopped dill
- 1/4 c. chopped mint
- In a large mixing bowl, combine ground lamb, crumbled feta and mint. Using hands, roll/shape into half dollar-sized meatballs.
- Heat about 1/2 inch of oil in frying pan. Without over-crowding the pan, fry meatballs about 1 minute per side, or until golden brown on all sides. Place on paper towel-lined plate.
- While meatballs are resting, make yogurt sauce by combining yogurt, garlic, dill and mint.
- Assemble tacos by spreading yogurt sauce, adding meatballs, sliced cucumbers, additional feta, and chopped parsley.