Pulled Pork Tacos
Makes 8 Tacos
- 8 Mission® Street Tacos Corn Tortillas, warmed
- ¼ cup water
- 1 lb. pork shoulder blade roast (pork butt)
- 2 tsp. sweet and smoky pork rub seasoning
- ¼ tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 2 tbsp. favorite coleslaw dressing
- In a crock pot, place water then pork roast. Sprinkle roast with pork seasoning and paprika. Cover; set temperature to HIGH and cook for 6 hours or until pork is tender enough to shred with a fork.
- Reserve 1 cup of drippings.
- To shred pork: remove pork from crock pot and place on cutting board. Remove any fat pieces, then pull apart pork into small pieces and place in a large bowl; add reserved drippings and mix well.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, stir together cabbage and coleslaw dressing; mix well.
- Down the center of one corn tortilla, place ¼ cup meat then top with 2 tablespoons coleslaw. Repeat with remaining tortillas and coleslaw.