Tandoori Shrimp Tacos
Makes 8 Tacos
- 8 MissionⓇ Street Tacos Flour Tortillas, warmed
- ⅓ cup plain yogurt
- 3 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp. curry powder or garam masala
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1” piece fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 1 tsp. paprika, preferably smoked
- 1 tsp. turmeric
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 lb. shrimp, medium to large, peeled and deveined
- 1 large mango, peeled, pitted, and diced
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped
- Lime wedges
- In a large bowl, whisk together yogurt, oil, curry powder, garlic, ginger, paprika, turmeric, and salt. Add shrimp, toss to coat, cover and refrigerate for 4-6 hours.
- Preheat broiler and Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Remove shrimp from marinade, allowing excess to drip off, and place on baking sheet. Bake until cooked through and starting to brown, 8 minutes.
- Place shrimp on tortillas and top with mango and cilantro. If desired, served with lime wedges and yogurt.