Tuna Poke Tacos
Makes 6-8 Street Tacos
- 6-8 Mission® Street Tacos Flour Tortillas
- 1 lb. raw sashimi-grade tuna, cut into ½-inch cubes
- 1½ scallion, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp. white or black sesame seeds, or a mix
- 8 tsp. soy sauce, more or less to taste
- 3 tsp. toasted sesame oil, more or less to taste
- 2 tsp. (5ml) honey, more or less to taste
- Crushed red pepper, to taste
- 1 large avocado, cubed (optional)
- Lime wedges (optional)
- In a large bowl, mix tuna, scallions, sesame seeds, soy sauce, toasted sesame oil, honey and crushed red pepper.
- Season with a small pinch of kosher salt and gently fold to combine. Taste and adjust with more soy sauce, sesame oil, honey, or crushed red pepper as desired. Let mixture marinate for five minutes at room temperature.
- Warm tortillas for 10-15 seconds on each side in an ungreased pan.
- Add tuna mixture to each tortilla and roll up to